Yukawa International School
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University
Yukawa International School, February 29-March 4, 2016
School on Strings and Fields
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics (YITP) started
to organize international schools from 2014 and this is the
third one in the series.
(See here for the past Yukawa international schools)
The main subject of the school for this year
is string theory and quantum field theory. It will be held from February 29th to March 4th
in 2016 at YITP located in Kyoto, Japan.
- Francesco Benini (Imperial College London): Supersymmetric localization in gauge theories
- Romuald Janik (Jagiellonian University): AdS/CFT at any coupling: the tools of integrability
- David Poland (Yale University): CFTs and the Conformal Bootstrap
- Tadashi Takayanagi (YITP, Kyoto University): Entanglement and Holography
- On February 29th (Mon), the registration desk will open from 10:00
and there will be an opening announcement starting from around 10:45.
- We will have a party on March 1st (Tue)
at "Camphora" in the main campus.
The participants are requested to pay 3000 Yen at the registration desk
on Monday morning.
The on-line registration has been closed. Please register at the school site.
Access to YITP
- Access Information
(YITP, RIMS (nearby Institute))
- Map (access map, google map,
Bus and Train Veteran)
- From Kansai international airport (KIX) to Kyoto
shuttle [MK taxi,
- Access from Kyoto Station to YITP
- Access from Hearton Hotel Kyoto to YITP
Hiroshi Kunitomo, Naoki Sasakura, Masaki Shigemori, Tadashi Takayanagi,
Seiji Terashima, Shigeki Sugimoto (chair)
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University,
Kitashirakawa Oiwakecho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City,
Kyoto 606-8502, Japan
- e-mail: school2016yukawa.kyoto-u.ac.jp
(-> Shigeki Sugimoto (chair), Ms. Asako Ando (secretary))