- New broad 0+ state in 12C
- Tensor Correlation in 4He adn its Effect on the Doubles
Splitting in 5He
- Level Density in the Complex Scaling Method
- Antisymmetrized Molecular Dynamics with Coherent State Pion
and Its Application to Excited Spectrum of 12C
- Hadron-string cascade versus hydrodynamics
in Cu+Cu collisions at √sNN=200 GeV
- Mean-field effects on collective flows
in high-energy heavy-ion collisions at 2-158 A GeV energies
- Level Density in Complex Scaling method
- Analysis of three-alpha resonances in 12C
by using CSM and ACCC
- Broad three-alpha resonance state of 12C
C. Kurokawa*, K. Katō
J. Phys. G 31 (2005), s1907.
Proc. of International Conference on the interface
between NUclear STrucuture, Astrophysics and Reactions
Jan. 5-8, 2005.
- Mean-Field Effects on Collective Flows in High-Energy
Heavy-Ion Collisions from AGS to SPS
M. Isse*, A. Ohnishi, N. Otuka, P. K. Sahu, Y. Nara
ÁÇÎ³»ÒÏÀ¸¦µæ 112 (2005), A84.
Proc. of YITP workshop for Nonequilibrium dynamics
in the QCD phase transitions,
Feb. 22-24, 2005.
- Collective Flows in Heavy-Ion Collisions from AGS to SPS energies
A. Ohnishi*, M. Isse, N. Otuka, P.K. Sahu, Y. Nara
Pramana 66 (2006), pp 797-807.
Proc. of Workshop on Hadron Physics,
March 7-17, 2005
(Indian Academy of Science, 2006).
- Continuum level density in Complex Scaling method
- The structure of a new 0+ 3 resonant state in 12C