- Yu-ichro Sekiguchi (2007/7, U. Tokyo)
"Simulation of stellar core collapse in full general relativity with a realistic equation of state"
- Hirotada Okawa (2012/3, Kyoto, YITP)
"Black hole collision in higher dimensions"
- Koutarou Kyutoku (2012/3, Kyoto, YITP)
"The black hole-neutron star merger in full general relativity"
- Kenta Hotokezaka (2014/3, Kyoto, Phys. Dept., as actual SV)
"Theoretical study of signals from binary neutron star mergers"
- Kyohei Kawaguchi (2017/3, Kyoto, YITP)
"Black Hole-Neutron Star Merger-Effect of Black Hole Spin Orientation
and Dependence of Kilonova/Macronova-"
- Sho Fujibayashi (2018/3, Kyoto, YITP)
"Properties of the Ejecta from Binary Neutron Star Merger Remnants and Implications for the Electromagnetic Signal Associated with GW170817"