Associate Professor at Osaka University
- E-mail address :
- Mailing address : Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University 1-1 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-0043, JAPAN
I am working on the string theory and conformal field theory. String theory is the most promising candidate of the quantum theory of gravity. The full quantum string theory has not been formulated yet, but non-perturbative quantum aspects can be sometimes seen by the semi-classical analyses or perturbative ones. I am trying to see these quantum aspects of the string theory through the techniques like D-branes, supergravities, conformal field theories and topological string theories.
Notes and presentations
- Presentation "Holographic interface" (pdf file).
- Presentation "BPS non-local operators in AdS/CFT correspondence" (pdf file).
- Presentation "Superconformal defects in tricritical Ising model" (pdf file).
- Presentation "Wilson loops and D-branes in AdS/CFT correspondence" (pdf file).
- Presentation "Bubbling Geometry for Half-BPS Wilson Lines" (pdf file).
- Lie algebra notations (pdf file).
- Ph.D Thesis "Conformal field theory and compactification of string theory" (pdf file, in Japanese).