Frontiers of Statistical Mechanics:
From Non-equilibrium Fluctuations to Active Matter
February 4-17, 2015
- Order and Fluctuations in Non-equilibrium Systems
- Collective Behavior in Active Matter
- Physical Approach to Biological Problems
- Physical Modeling of Cell Motility
- Hydrodynamics and Elastodynamics of Swimming Bacteria
- Glass Transition
Schedule (Feb. 4-17) update 2015.02.06
Title list of lectures is here.
Each class consists of 90 min lecture + discussion time.
|10:00||Sano||Joanny||Joanny||Joanny||Joanny||Sasa||Sasa||Hayakawa||Focus Meeting||Focus Meeting|
Focus Meeting (Feb. 16-17)
Program of the Focus Meeting update 2015.02.12
Poster Session (Feb. 9, 15:00-18:00)
Poster Session List update 2015.02.27
- 1 min. Oral Presentation
- Prepare 1 page slide in PDF format for the short time oral presentation.
- Send your pdf file to winter school office by E-mail by Feb. 3rd.
( E-mail: ws-kyoto2015daisy.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
- The file name should be "Poster_your last name.pdf".
- We will arrange notebook PC for the presentation and operate all slides.
- The author has a chance to give his/her 1 min. oral presentation in order to introduce his/her poster presentation.
- Poster Presentation
- The size of a poster board is 868 mm (width) X 1515 mm (height).
- The poster size is determined by the author. Recommended size of your poster is A0. Each board will be numbered on the upper left corner.
- The boards will be available from Feb. 9th 12:00 to Feb. 10th 17:00.