November 18 (Mon) - December 20 (Fri), 2013
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, in Kyoto, Japan
NFQCD 2013 was over.
Thank you for participating the workshop !
- From Secretary:
We will hold a long-term staying type workshop, NFQCD 2013, under
Yukawa International Program for Quark-hadron Sciences.
We have held NFQCD workshops in
This NFQCD 2013 is the fourth workshop in the series.
Subjects to be discussed include
QCD phase diagram and finite temperature/density lattice QCD (Conveners: Ejiri, Fukushima, Kitazawa)
Collective dynamics and bulk heavy-ion dynamics (Conveners: Esumi, Hirano, Nonaka)
Hard probes (Conveners: Hatta, Shigaki)
Initial condition, high energy QCD, and preequilibrium dynamics (Conveners: Fujii, Itakura, Nara)
- 1st week Nov.18-22 & 2nd week Nov. 25-29
- workshop on subjects (a) and (b), one day mini-symp. on (a) or (b)
- 3rd week Dec. 2-6
- Symposium week. Subjects cover (a)-(d), and other subjects related to HIC.
- 4th week Dec. 9-13 & 5th week Dec. 16-20
- workshop on subjects (c) and (d), one day mini-symp. on (c) or (d)
- M. Asakawa (Osaka, co-chair),
- A. Ohnishi (YITP, co-chair)
- S. Ejiri (Niigata)
- S. Esumi (Tsukuba)
- H. Fujii (Tokyo)
- K. Fukushima (Keio/Tokyo)
- Y. Hatta (YITP, Scientific Secretary)
- T. Hirano (Sophia)
- T. Hyodo (YITP, Scientific Secretary)
- K. Itakura (KEK)
- M. Kitazawa (Osaka)
- K. Morita (Frankfurt, Scientific Secretary)
- Y. Nara (Akita)
- C. Nonaka (Nagoya)
- K. Shigaki (Hiroshima)
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics,
Kitashirakawa-Oiwakecho, Sakyo, Kyoto 606-8502, JAPAN
Acknoledgements and Group Photos added
Financial support request closed
New HP launched