Welcome to DSU2015 webpage!
The 11th international workshop "Dark Side of the Universe 2015" will be held at Panasonic Auditorium, Yukawa Memorial Hall, Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, Japan on 14th-18th of December 2015.
The theme of DSU2015 workshop is
"Seeking New Insights into Dark Side of the Universe"
Check New announcement!(Latest news on 1/5(all talk files uploaded))
(Please frequently check above annuncement, so that we inform you of the updates of talk/poster abstracts, scientific program, excusion/banquet and other nessesary information.)
[Workshop Group Photo (12/16)]
Topics of the workshop include;
- Observational cosmology, CMB observations
- Dark Matter distributions, Galaxy/Cluster formation
- Dark Matter direct detection
- Dark Matter indirect searches
- Dark Matter collider search
- Dark Matter candidates
- Physics beyond the Standard Model
- Neutrino and Flavor Physics
- High Energy Cosmic Rays
- Dark Energy survey
- Origin of Dark Energy
- Modified Gravity
DSU2015 is supported as YITP workshop under YITP program and MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas No. 15H05888 "Multifaceted Study of the Physics of the Inflationary Universe"