Top Page
Important Dates
Registration & Abstract Submission
Abstract Book
Social Events
List of Registered Participants


Depending on your nationality, you may be required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of MOFA (The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan) to see whether or not this applies to you.

If you do need a visa, please contact the Conference Secretariat by e-mail ( at the earliest convenience, and NO LATER THAN August 31 (Fri.), 2012 with the following information:

1. Name as on passport
2. Nationality
3. Date of birth
4. Gender (male or female)
5. Affiliation and professional status
6. Address and telephone/fax number of affiliation
7. Schedule of visit with flight numbers
(or probable flights if they are not yet fixed)
8. Chinese characters of name for Chinese nationals
(preferably as a scanned file of passport)
9. Name, address and telephone number of accommodation
10. List of three selected papers in your past publications

We will then send you the necessary documents for your visa application.