The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers from a variety of fields related to quantum thermodynamics, both theory and experiment, and to bridge some fundamental perspectives, for example:
- Thermalization of isolated quantum systems,
- Stochastic thermodynamics,
- Information thermodynamics,
- Thermodynamic resource theory,
- Scrambling in quantum gravity.
Extended registration deadline
September 27th - 30th
|JSPS KAKENHI JP16H02211
"The second law of thermodynamics in isolated quantum many-body systems"
|Inoue Foundation for Science|
Designed by CSS.Design Sample