- First week (Oct.31-Nov.4) tutorial sessions
- Second week (Nov.7-11) topological
- Third week (Nov.14-18) topological/non-equilibrium
- Fourth week (Nov.21-25) non-equilibrium / strong correlation
- Fifth week (Nov.28-Dec.2) strong correlation
Lectures and seminars
- Lectures and seminar talks (both in-person and online) will be given at Panasonic Auditorium in a hybrid style (on-site and zoom).
- Presentation time:
- 90 min. for each lecture, 45 min. for the invited talks and 30 min. for the contributed ones (see Google Calendar for more detail).
- Online participation:
- Zoom links for the lectures and talks will be sent to all the registered participants.
- Nov.8 (Tue, 16:45-18:30), 15 (Tue, 17:00-18:30), 24 (Thu, 14:30-16:00), and 28 (Mon, 16:45-18:00). (please check "List of poster presenters" for the date of your presentation.)
- Rooms Y206 and Y306 of Yukawa Memorial Hall.
- Poster preview:
- A poster preview at Panasonic Hall (main auditorium) is planned before each poster session (see Google Calendar and the instructions below for more detail).
For more details, see: