Location: Y206 (No.1-14), Y306 (No.15-26)
- Smaranika Banerjee (Tohoku University)
"Low luminous action in the sky: are we ready?"
- Hu Bin (Beijing Normal University)
"Coevolution of Super Massive Black Hole with galaxies"
- Sylvain Chaty (Université de Paris)
"Exploring the Gaia view of High-Mass X-ray Binaries"
- Jin Hong Chen (Sun Yet-Sen University)
"Light Curves of Partial Tidal Disruption Events"
- Martyna Chruslinska (Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics and Particle Physics)
"Chemical evolution of the Universe and the properties of merging double compact objects"
- Elias Roland Most (Goethe University Frankfurt)
"Signatures of first order phase transitions and of high spins in neutron star mergers"
- Veronica Dexheimer (Kent State University)
"Signatures of quark-hadron phase transitions in general-relativistic neutron-star mergers"
- Shin-ichiro Fujimoto (Kumamoto College)
"Effects of isomers of Sn, Sb, Te, and I on a kilonova associated with neutron star mergers"
- Federico Garcia (CEA Saclay)
"Exploring the progenitors of low-mass BBH mergers detected by LIGO/Virgo"
- Wynn Ho (Haverford College)
"Using electromagnetic observations to search for and constrain gravitational waves from pulsars"
- Christopher Irwin (Tel Aviv University)
"The propagation of choked jet outflows in power-law external media"
- Dong-Hoon Kim (Seoul National University)
"Amplitude interferometry for detection of gravitational waves"
- Shigeo Kimura (Tohoku University)
"High-energy neutrinos from neutron star mergers"
- Jakub Klencki (Radboud University)
"Mass transfer from evolved supergiants -- the key phase on the path towards compact binary mergers"
- Jun Kumamoto (The University of Tokyo)
"Formation of binary black holes in open clusters as gravitational wave sources"
- Eva Laplace (University of Amsterdam)
"The size of stripped-envelope supernovae progenitors and its impact on gravitational waves events"
- Yan Li (Sun Yat-Sen University)
"Polarization of Kilonova Emission from a Black Hole-Neutron Star Merger"
- Haoxiang Lin (The University of Tokyo)
"Very-high-energy gamma-ray afterglow of binary neutron star mergers"
- Kelly Gourdji (University of Amsterdam)
"Observing radio signatures of compact binary mergers with LOFAR"
- Chia-Hui Lin (National Taiwan University)
"GRMHD Simulation of Binary Neutron Star Merger and the Mixing of Kilonova Ejecta"
- Takahiro Yamamoto (Kyoto University)
"Estimation of the frequency of ringdown gravitational wave using neural network"
- Soichiro Morisaki (Research Center for the Early Universe, the University of Tokyo)
"Prompt and accurate sky localization of gravitational-wave sources"
- Soheb Firoz Mandhai (University of Leicester)
"An Insight into the galactic hosts and environments of merging compact binary objects"
- Kentaro Nagamine (Osaka University)
"Dispersion Measure towards Fast Radio Bursts: contribution from the IGM and host galaxy"
- Atsushi Nishizawa (Research Center for the Early Universe, The University of Tokyo)
"Identifying the host-galaxies of binary black holes with multi-messenger observations"
- Sherwood Andrew Richers (University of California, Berkeley)
"Neutrino Quantum Kinetics in Compact Objects"
- Hisaaki Shinkai (Osaka Institute of Technology)
"Ring-down GW wave search using Auto-Regressive model"
- Ohgami Takayuki (Faculty of Science and Engineering, Konan University)
"Follow-up observations of gravitational wave sources with Subaru/Hyper Suprime-Cam and future plan"
- Ataru Tanikawa (The University of Tokyo)
"Evolution tracks of massive stars under extreme metal poor environments and its application"
- Nami Uchikata (Niigata University)
"Black hole ringdown analysis with KAGRA upgrade plan"
- Fayin Wang (Nanjing University)
"Fast radio bursts: statistics and cosmological applications"
- Julian Westerweck (Albert Einstein Institute Hannover)
"Population of measurable black-hole ringdown modes with ground-based detectors "
- Di Xiao (Nanjing University)
"On the properties of a newborn magnetar powering the X-ray transient CDF-S XT2"
- Yingli Zhang (Tokyo Institute of Technology )
"Primordial Tensor Perturbation in Double Inflationary Scenario with a Break"
- Fupeng Zhang (School of Physics and Electronic Engineering, Guangzhou University, China)
"Gravitational-wave merging events from the dynamics of stellar mass binary black holes around the massive black hole in a galactic nucleus"
- Shuo Xin (Tongji University)
"Gravitational wave emission under general parametrized metric from extreme mass ratio inspirals"
- Geert Raaijmakers (University of Amsterdam)
"The neutron star equation of state from multimessenger observations"