YITP library was closed from April 21st to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection,
but will be opened from June 1st.
However, some restrictions will be set for the time being. Details are as follows.
1. The opening hours
Mon-Fri (weekdays): 10: 00-12: 00, 13: 00-17: 00
2. Fill in your name and contact information when entering the library.
3. Those suspected to be infected are not admitted to the library.
We also ask those with symptoms typically caused by COVID-19 to refrain from visiting the library.
The symptoms include fever, cough, sneezing and fatigue.
4. Reading room usage
– Wash and disinfect your hands with alcohol.
– Cough etiquette such as wearing a mask.
– Keep a distance from other users in the reading room.
– Enter the reading room only up to the number of reading seats.
Thanks for your cooperation.