Please cooperate with the following items to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection in the library.
(Although we announced the same title on March 30, we added red items (1, 5, 6) on April 16)
PERIOD: April 17 – 20, 2020
1. The opening hours are changed to the following
Mon-Fri (weekdays): 10: 00-12: 00, 13: 00-17: 00
2. Fill in your name and contact information when entering the library.
3. Those suspected to be infected are not admitted to the library.
We also ask those with symptoms typically caused by COVID-19 to refrain from visiting the library.
The symptoms include fever, cough, sneezing and fatigue.
4. Reading room usage
– Wash and disinfect your hands with alcohol.
– Cough etiquette such as wearing a mask.
– Keep a distance from other users in the reading room.
– Enter the reading room only up to the number of reading seats.
5. You can renew a book on MyKULINE up to 5 times.
However, books with reservations cannot be updated.
6. It is possible to return the books by mail (Yu-Pack, courier).
However, please note the following points.
– Pack the book in an appropriate way so that the book will not be damaged during transportation.
– Please specify “Contains return books” on the package or invoice.
– The user is responsible for the shipping fee.
– Please keep a copy of the invoice in case of accident during transportation.
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics Library, Kyoto University.
Kitashirakawa Oiwakecho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8502 Japan