- J. M. Fedrow, C. D. Ott, M. Szczepanczyk, R. Haas, E. Schnetter,
“Gravitational Waves from 3D Rotating Core-Collapse Supernovae“,
the 21st International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation (GR21),
Columbia University, New York, July 10-15, 2016.
- Book Review
[Reviewer] Prof. Masatoshi Murase
(Tokyo Shimbun, 2016/5/29) (in Japanese)
- The International Research Unit of Advanced Future Studies
Activities Report: 2015 (PDF：16.3MB) (in Japnaese)
- Prof. Murase gave a unique lecture for the ELP.
(Nihon Keizai Shimbun, 2015/12/16) (in Japanese)
- Prof. Masatoshi Murase gave a lecture on “Life and Totality” on February 27, 2016.
more (in Japanese)
- Prof. Masatoshi Murase gave a talk on “Astonishingly Interesting World of Science and Education －Knowing How We Know－” at Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University for GSEE/Kyoto 2016 on February 11, 2016
- Prof. Masatoshi Murase gave Series Seminar at Uji City Lifelong Learning Center on October 1, October 8, and October 15, 2015.
- SPIRITS Interview: Prof. Murase and Director Kono of CSEAS.
- Prof. Masatoshi Murase gave lecture for Tottori Higashi High School Students at Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University on October 15, 2015.
- Prof. Masatoshi Murase gave lecture for Zeze High School Students at Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University on October 2, 2015.